Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Sometimes, You Just have to be There

I'm going to work backwards today because I am still laughing about our LOL show tonight. The guest kids are invited to perform however they feel led. Some were sweet, some were just plain funny. The ones at the end of the show left me laughing so hard that the tears rolled down my face. Sometimes, the side show was as good as the show on stage...like the boy who went up randomly and enjoyed swinging the sword in front of the screen so that he could see his own shadow...while another guest was singing Taylor Swift.



It ended with a macho man frozen tee shirt contest. 4 grown men WRESTLING to thaw and dress in frozen tee shirts. You had to be there!


But, I think the best, was when a sweet girl named Hailey did a Bon Qui Qui impression...and nailed it!

 
 
Other than LOL I spent most of my day setting up and running the Mom's Spa. We treat them to two hours of pure relaxation and pampering.
 
 







 We ended the night on some great news...no meeting until 9:30! I'm sleeping in!!! My feet hurt and I could use the rest. It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment