Friday, June 21, 2013

It's Almost Time to Say Goodbye

Quick and early entry today before turn down, dinner and our end of the week slide show. Another great day, started with chapel, communion and 4 children who were baptized.




From there it was time for my final time with my Bluebirds. Look at these precious faces!








We had a wonderful afternoon with lunch at a restaurant on the beach followed by beach time...until the storms came in. Never saw a beach clear so fast! My boy Brayden had a blast in the water and then enjoyed some R&R sitting on the edge with his buddy Nolan. So sweet!


Now it is time to start the evening activities. It is sure to be an emotional night but hopefully one with lots of laughs too. Tomorrow morning we will have our balloon release and then it is time to hit the road. Can't tell you how appreciative I am of you following my journey with me. Once I am home and have had a chance to process everything, I will write a summary. For now, I will say my goodbyes and put my feet up for a while. They could use a rest! Until then, Blue Skies!

No comments:

Post a Comment