Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Countdowns!

I am in countdown mode in a couple different areas of life these days.

I am counting down to my sons graduation from Auburn! War Eagle!!! He graduates in 9 days with his degree in Aviation Management. I am so so proud of him. He has worked hard and overcome some very difficult obstacles (this past year in particular). His faith has been amazing and an inspiration to me. The boy that left for college is very different from the man who is graduating 4 years later. This was then:

This is now:





I'm also counting down to the last day of school. We have 22 days remaining, 2 of which I will be on vacation, so really, that's 20....but who's counting? The last few weeks of school drag; like come to a screaming halt kind of drag. I love my job but I LOVE my summers even more!

 I'm counting down to my days at Blue Skies. I have 51 days until I leave! That's less than 2 months. Soon we will have our first group meeting. I can't wait to meet the other volunteers and hear more about what our week will be like.

I'm counting down to reaching my fund raising goal. I am more than halfway to my goal of $2500 with a total of $1447 raised so far. Thank you to everyone who has already partnered with me!

I remind myself, that while I'm busy counting down, life is still happening all around me. So I'll anticipate the days ahead, but enjoy the ones right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment