Thursday, July 10, 2014

Bursting with Bubblemint!

Bursting with bubblemint...that's an expression my daughter used to use (and still does actually) when she was really excited about something, like her upcoming birthday, or Christmas.



. Well, I've adopted in in years past and it describes perfectly what I'm feeling tonight. In two days I get to return to Blue Skies for another week of fun and service, and this time my hubby is coming with me!





This time is different because I know what to expect. It's different and even better. Last year I had concerns that I wouldn't "have what it takes" to be a Blue Skies volunteer. Those fears were quickly pushed aside. After all, there wasn't TIME to worry about that. I learned alot about myself in that one short week. I found out that I did have what it takes and that my mighty Father in Heaven had called me to this AND had equipped me for it. Now that's a powerful combination that you cannot turn your back on!

I can't wait to share this week with Gordon. I think he will really enjoy it but most importantly, he will get to experience what it is that I have developed such a passion for. I am grateful he is coming! Thanks Honey.

I will be serving on the Food Crew this week while gleaning wisdom from the guest relations director (that's the role I will be taking at the October retreat). I hope to update each night (if the internet cooperates). I hope you will follow along!




No comments:

Post a Comment